The Atlantic immigration program is a project that allows employers to recruit workers from all parts of the world to fill up positions.
Ending The pilot program in 2021 gave full support to this particular one to bring in its potential in hiring workers with skills.
Do you want to apply for the AIP and work in Canada? Then read on as I reveal to you the perfect guide to secure a Canadian job in a short time.
Employers who wish to participate in this program and hire experts from other countries must meet the requirements by the province. The position must be among those jobs they can’t find a Canadian worker to fill.
Step-by-Step guide on How to apply for Atlantic immigration program
Follow these guidelines to apply for the Atlantic immigration program which will help you to work in Canada.
- Step 1: Firstly, the applicant will connect with a settlement provider which the employer will introduce.
(This step is mainly to discuss how the family will settle in Canada without issues).
- Step 2: When the settlement plan is OK with the employee, it will have to be sent to the employer to crosscheck and input his insights.
- Step 3: The employer will have to endorse the employee, and look for the best position for the job seeker which will be in accordance with their skills.
- Step 4: The employer has to forward this agreement with the employee plus other information like — a settlement plan to the province.
- Step 5: The employee will now submit permanent residence applications to the IRCC. This step should include an endorsement letter.
- Step: 6 When the application is now approved, employees and family (if any) will prepare and move into the Canadian province.
Processing time for Atlantic immigration program
The normal time to process the AIP is 6 months when things are moving well.
The employee can even get a temporary work permit in case the AIP process is taking so long.
Normal Documents for Atlantic immigration program
Below is a list of some documents you need when applying for AIP in Canada:
- Clear settlement plan
- Employment letter
- Certificate of Endorsement
- Proof of payment
- Proof of funds
- Medical certificate
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)
- Valid international passport
- Test results for language proficiency skills
- Recent Police Clearance Certificate.
Frequently asked questions
What is the Atlantic immigration program?
AIP is the pathway international workers with relevant skills can live and work in Canada legally.
What is Atlantic immigration program processing time?
You have to wait for 6 months before the process can be complete.
Is the AIP good?
This program helps employers and businesses in the Atlantic part of Canada to get enough workers to pilot their business and institution.
Does the Atlantic immigration program pay well?
Employees who relocate to Atlantic using the AIP program earn from $21,000 to $73,000 or more per year.
The Atlantic immigration program provides an opportunity for international skilled workers to relocate to Canada.
Employers from Canada also benefit from this program as they have access to many workers from around the world.
Learn more about Canada travel visa on cnnvoice.