Mike Azzara FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
[email protected] Https://myrefund.net
ERTC FUND- Employee Retention Tax Credit Expert Maximizing Your Claims for Keeping Americans Employed
Flushing, Mi August 8, 2022-We at “My ERTC Refund” are pleased to announce today the launch of our employee retention tax credit refund platform called “myrefund.net”. The
Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021 signed into law on December 27, 2020 expanded both which employers are eligible for Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERTC) in 2020 but it also
extended ERTC into the first two quarters of 2021. The ERTC is a refundable payroll tax credit that was first introduced by the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act in March 2020. This law provides a credit refund of 50 percent of qualified wages and health plan
expenses paid within March 12, 2020 and before Jan. 1, 2021. Consequently this means that eligible employers are qualified for a refundable tax credit of 50% of up to $10,000 in wages paid per employee from 3/12/20-12/31/20. That is a potential of up to $5,000 per employee.
Furthermore, in 2021 the ERC increased to 70% of up to $10,000 in wages paid per employee per quarter for Q1, Q2, and Q3. That is a potential of up to $21,000 per employee and note that this is not a loan, there is no repayment.
It is worthy of note that since the inception of this platform, our Accounting Professionals have secured refunds for some businesses, some of which are listed below:
- Restaurant Ownership Group in Florida, 224 W-2 Employees was paid $1,120,000 Credit.
- Restaurant in Houston, Texas, 80 W-2 Employees was credited $400,000
- Montessori School in Addison, Illinois, 35 W-2 Employees was credited $175,000
Why Choose My ERTC Refund?
- We Guarantee Maximum Refundable Credits For Local And Small To Medium Sized Businesses.
- We make claiming process so Easy That Your Entire Commitment Is just 15 Minutes.
- No Upfront Fees is required to Get Qualified – 100% Contingent on Your Refund.
- We offer an Audit-Proof Documentation for IRS Support.
- No Other CPA Firm Offers The 15 Minute Refund.
Kindly note, we only specializes in maximizing Employee Retention Tax Credits for small business owners. We do not engage in preparing income taxes, compiling financial statements, or providing attestation services of any kind.
The government has authorized unprecedented stimulus, and yet billions of dollars will go unclaimed, so when you engage us be rest assured that you’ve hired the best certified public accountant (CPA) Firm to lock in this one-time opportunity for a large refund check from the IRS.