As we all know India is a developing country, not a developed country. So the mindsets of Indians are also not developed, yet developing.
So, I’m here to tell you about the following reasons why women should not travel to India.
- The threat of getting raped for wearing sleeveless clothes or western-style clothes. Even local police will question you for wearing these types of clothes if you might get a victim of rape.
- You should not travel alone at night because of the threat of getting robbed, raped, and murder.
- You should research more about the hotel in which you will stay became hidden cameras might be waiting for your filmography.
- Don’t buy any so-called antique items from the roadside of famous monuments.
- Please always keep a duplicate copy of your passport and other important documents. Especially while traveling in the metro take care of your smartphone and wallet.
- Don’t forget to note down the contact details of your foreign embassy.
- Strictly follow the travel advisory of your country.
- Don’t blindly trust online reviews and other details of hotels, contact through phone number. ( Note:- Some hotels even not take care of your luggage.)
- Don’t get baited by any so-called tourist guide they will just only misguide you and you will finish by getting robbed. ( Note:- You can hire any tourist guide from any trusted or registered authority.)
- Don’t get in the trap of any friendly behaving Indian boy, he will just show his real color by doing bad touch.
Even India’s capital is not safe for solo women.